Please read this End User License Agreement (EULA) carefully before downloading any file from arquivoscriativos.com.br.
The following End User License Agreement (EULA) is an agreement between you (Customer/End User) and Luis Carlos Torres, the Copyright owner of all files on ArquivosCriativos.com.br.
In no way the visitor or buyer may use any preview thumbnail or composition image from the site content with or without watermark to use for personal, commercial or any other kind of use. The visitor or buyer must buy the license in order to use the file without watermark. In order to receive permission to use the copyrighted file even for personal, non-commercial, or non-profit use and to receive the digital image file in any size, and without a watermark, you must first purchase the Royalty-Free license. It is forbidden and breaks the law to “borrow” any image or even any thumbnail for personal or any other use.
After purchasing a file license on ArquivosCriativos.com.br and when you download a file (image, illustration, video, sound, etc), you are not buying the downloaded file and not its Copyright, trademark or intellectual property which is always retained by Luis Carlos Torres. In other words, Copyright, trademark and intellectual property are not transferred with the license of a file (image, illustration, video, sound, etc), and licenses are not exclusive to the buyer. You are buying a single-use, perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide Royalty-Free license to use the downloaded file in permitted ways (as defined below). Therefore, just the buyer (you/End user) can use the downloaded file and the buyer is not allowed to resell any file, content, thumbnail downloaded, redistribute or even create derivate work based on these files and resell/distribute it. See more what you are allowed to do and what you are not allowed to do with the files on the table below.
Prices listed are for one image on a single-project basis/campaign. For multiple projects the user needs to purchase an Extended License. Digital image files will be downloaded in the selected pixel dimensions and DPI resolution stated in the page, corresponding to the size licensed, and due to the nature of digital files, license purchases are final. In other words, there are no refunds. So, pay attention to select and download the correct file and the correct size.
Files must retain the embedded copyright details and be properly credited whenever it is possible. This includes, without exception, all electronic, web, book, general printings, and editorial uses. The Author Credit line must appear adjacent to the Licensed Material in this format: © Luis Carlos Torres / arquivoscriativos.com.br.
Files with people/model(s) shall not be used in a manner that would lead a reasonable person to believe that the people/model(s) personally uses or endorses a product or service or that the model(s) has(have) a connection with a subject that would be unflattering or unduly controversial to a reasonable person. Also files with people/model(s) may not be used in a pornographic, defamatory or illegal manner. You can not use any downloaded file from arquivoscriativos.com.br in a pornographic, defamatory or other illegal manner.
See what license you need to buy and how you can/can’t use the file for each license on the following table:
– Luis Carlos Torres or ArquivosCriativos.com.br holds no responsibility from any legal issues that may arise from any use of the end user;
– The end user is responsible for any legal issues or costs resulting in the use of the file offered on this website;
– The end user is responsible for all liabilities regarding privacy issues, trademarks, slander, defamation, etc., that may arise from the use of the image(s);
– The end user is responsible for the end-use and any legal and/or any financial liability that may arise from such use;
– The end user may not use any image found on this site for any illegal or fraudulent purpose;
– The end user shall indemnify and defend Luis Carlos Torres against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to a breach of this agreement, the use or modification of any Image or combination of any Image with any other material, the end user’s failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of an Image, or any claim by a third party related to the use of an Image, alone or in combination with any other material;
– Images may contain copyrighted material or trademarks;
– The end user is responsible for seeking legal counsel for use of the image(s);
– The end user accepts responsibility for all liabilities that may arise from the use of the file(s). All other rights in and to the content, including, without limitation, all copyright and other intellectual property rights are not subject of the license and will remain with the creator of the media;
– Files shall not be incorporated into a logo, trademark or service mark, unless when bought the LOGO license, file specific for creating logos;
– Prices, this End User License Agreement, and other terms & conditions, are subject to change without notice;
– License purchases are final and non-refundable;
– Under no circumstance may the Licensed Material ever be used by more than 5 users (Extended License) unless otherwise provided in writing by the Licensor;
– The end user may not sublicense, sell, assign, convey or transfer this Agreement or any of its rights;
– The end user may not sell, license or distribute any derivative work containing the Licensed Material in a way that would allow a third party to download, extract or access the Licensed Material as a standalone file;
– The end user may not post the Licensed Material online in a downloadable format or enable it to be distributed via mobile telephone devices;
– The end user may not used the file in a pornographic, defamatory or otherwise illegal manner.